Voy a romper las ventanas y a entrar como el aire...

martes, 14 de enero de 2014

Reptiles

"Serpents" Sharon Van Etten

It was a close call, 
Sitting in the back of the room with a bowl you had owned

But they didn't know, 

Closing on my back, I feel safe at times

Certain emblems tell me it's time

Serpents in my mind, looking for your crimes
Everything changes
I don't want life to this time

You enjoy sucking on dreams, 
so I will fall asleep
with someone other than you, 
I had a thought, you would take me seriously 
and listen on

Serpents in my mind, 
I am searching for your crimes
Everything changes, in time you'll stay, frozen in time
 Collagen girls, controlling minds
You hold the mirror, to everybody else

Serpents in my mind, trying to forgive
Your crimes
Everyone changes, in time
I hope he changes, this time.
Y seguimos reptando en la tierra

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario